Currently we serve in Spain, except for the Canary Islands.
You will receive your order to the shipping address within 48/72 hours (except the Balearic Islands) from the validation of your order.
LODIVÍ products will be delivered to the shipping address you indicated when you made your order by following these steps:
The carrier will come, in office hours, to the shipping address; if there is any problem for delivery to the specified address, the carrier will call you by phone to the number that you gave when ordering.
At the moment of receiving the package a delivery receipt should be signed.
If there is nobody at the shipping address, the carrier will leave a notice with a contact telephone number. Contact him in order to agree a new day and time of delivery.
If on the second attempt the carrier does not find anyone to deliver the package to, you must pick up your order in the nearest office of the carrier (all the provincial capitals have offices).
You can modify or cancel your order if this has not yet departed from our warehouses, but from that moment on, it will not be possible for us to cancel or modify it... It will already be in his way!
In the event of cancellation of the order before it has left our warehouse, we will proceed to the repayment of the purchase.
If you have any questions or doubts, please contact us here.
Yes, all prices in our online shop are inclusive of VAT.
You may return any product up to 15 days after receiving your order, in the following cases:
• If you see that the packaging is damaged. In this case, tell to the carrier that you do not accept it.
• Accessories can be returned if they are faulty.
• If your ham or sausage is defective, you can also return them only if they have a minimum weight of 90% of their original weight.
LODIVÍ guaranteed for five years, from the date of purchase, the functioning of its products if there is any defect in materials and workmanship used in their manufacture. Our guarantee includes the repair, replacement or exchange of the product and/or components without charge to the customer, including workmanship, as well as the transport costs for the compliance of this certificate, by submitting the purchase invoice.
1. When the product has been used beyond its capacity, mistreated, beaten, exposed to moisture, wet by some liquid or corrosive substance, as well as in case of any other failure attributable to the consumer.
2. When the maintenance of the product has not been adequate.
3. When the product has been disarmed, modified or repaired by unauthorized persons.
4. When the defect is caused by normal wear of the parts due to use.
According with the provisions of the Law 15/1999, of December 13, for the Protection of Personal Data (in forward, LOPD), DIBA PRODUCT SOLUTIONS SCP, which Fiscal Identification Number is J63412654, informs you that the data collected through this web site shall be incorporated in an automated file registered in the Data Protection Agency and belong to DIBA PRODUCT SOLUTIONS SCP, taking as its purpose responding to the demands you get sued. According with the article number 5 of the mentioned law, you will be informed in detail in our forms of the purpose and use of the data you provide.